donderdag 4 augustus 2011

outfit / 04082011 #4

Small ooftd, nothing special, actually everything is from H&M except for the flipflops! Haha, very original yeahyeah I know :p




























As you can see to my outfit the weather was pretty good today. So I thought let's put on something airy (if that's even a word lol) but found out that my summer clothes collection isn't as big as my winter clothes collection.. Kinda sucks 'cause I didn't knew what i could wear, but this was the reasult,  not that bad! So when we went to the city i quickly bought these two shorts for the more summery days to come! Well, I hope that they will come because right now it's POURING outside... Really sucks, typical Dutch weather..!

I think I'm gonna clean out my room now. As you can see in the first picture it's a bit messy.. After that gonna watch the movie 'Never Let Me Go'. I've watched the trailer and now I'm really curious about the whole movie! So have a good night! xo

Geen opmerkingen: