woensdag 3 augustus 2011

Amsterdam '11

Here are some pictures from yesterday when i went to Amsterdam with my mother. I didn't take much pictures because we were to busy with shopping! Haha but here are a few of the once we've made.





















1. I took this picture in a fitting room in 'Monki' . I LOVE that shop seriously. There is only a store in the Netherlands in Amsterdam, fortunately 'cause else everyone would walk with the same clothes haha! I bought a jacket, shirt and a wallet (which I'll show you later when I'll show you all of the things I bought.)
2. A good close-up from the coin that I was wearing in my Mi Moneda
3. Some random house in A'dam where me and my mom took a photo of ourselves.
4. Good smoothie and my phone.
5. Me with the delicious smoothie ;)
6. Me and my mothers phone. Love that colour of her iPhone.
7. My rose ring that I hadn't shown in my ooftd previously.
8. The view we had from our sitting area in La Place.
9. As dinner we had some lovely sushi. Best food ever, could eat that every day!

2 opmerkingen:

helena zei

AAAAHHH SUSHIIIII <3

Britney Visser zei

Leukkkkk!
Gotta love Amsterdam.
Zit er ook op school, 2 haltes met de tram van de dam, echt heerlijk!
Als ik later een goede carriere heb hoop ik ook echt terug te kunnen.