dinsdag 3 januari 2012

Craving

Lately I've been trying to avoid the city. Because when I go, I always end up buying something and right know I need to save money. Yes I said need because this summer I'm going to Blanes with friends and the trip doesn't pay it self! So this vacation I've been working my ass off. Well that's not completely true but I've been working more than I used to. So that's why I've been avoiding the city. But of course I failed and I saw some things that I reallyreally want! So first a Buddha To Buddha ring. I've been wanting this ring for over a year now and I still don't own it. The thing is that it cost 115 euro's and I simply don't have that much money right away. And when I have it I spend it on things that aren't important haha.. So I made a deal with myself, every time I have to babysit I put aside 5 euro's that I earn with that. That means I only have to babysit for 23 times haha, so that's gonna take a while unfortunately. 
The next thing I'm craving for is this Michael Kors watch. Every time I'm in a store what sells watches of MK I'm automatically stopping to check it. But the prices are so high that I'm probably never gonna be able to buy it, I have absolutely no patience with saving money..
And the last thing are these boots from Hot Ice. A friend of mine bought these a couple of months ago and I fell in love! But the only thing is, they cost 110 euro's and of course I haven't got the money for it! So I keep dreaming about these sweeties and hope that one day I can call their mine haha..

1 opmerking:

Britney Visser zei

Een vriendinnetje van mij koopt voor de inkoopprijs buddha to buddha ringen en armbanden in, en verkoopt ze ook voor een stuk goedkoper.
Ze zijn echt 100% echt, alleen goedkoper doordat dat vriendinnetje niet die prijs 1000 x over de kop gooit.
Ringen die normaal tot 100 euro gaan zijn bij haar 50 euro, en ringen die boven de 100 zijn verkoopt zij voor 60.
Ze zijn echt 100% echt, als je geinteresseerd bent moet je t maar laten weten.
Ik heb op t moment zelf geen baantje en ook geen geld, maar zodra k dat heb ga ik ook meteen armanden en ringen bestellen, haha.